LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Peep. Peep. It lives!


So in an effort to try keep everything in one place and get my list of hobby jobs reduced I'm going to try get the blog going again... This is going old school style - I'm still kicking around on Facebook, but mainly in the gaming groups Facebook page, but not as Krom.

So 2015 was a massively busy year for starting new projects and for beating on GW policies. The latter won't change, but I'm going to try them again at some point. So, inspired by my brother re-starting his blog I thought I would start by typing to list down all the tasks I need to try and achieve in 2016:

Knight Hospitaliers (for a participation game at Vapnartak in February)

  • 6 jockeys with pokey sticks
  • 6 jockeys with choppy bits
  • 12 volunteer st johns ambulance workers with choppy bits
  • 12 volunteer st johns ambulance workers with shooty things


Blood Bowl Orc team

  • 4 Black Orcs
  • 4 Blitzers
  • 2 Throwers
  • 2 Goblins
  • 2 Linemen
  • 4 Balls
  • 3D pitch and dug outs


Bolt Action Americans

  • Finish 10 man regular GI squad
  • 10 man Ranger squad
  • Medium Howitzer
  • HMG team
  • Light Mortar team
  • Bazooka team
  • 1 1/2 ton truck with passengers
  • Fury tank platoon
  • M18 hellcat
  • M5 Stuart
  • M8 Scott
  • M3 Half track
  • 10 airborne from the 101st
  • Bolt Action Fury farmstead inspired board
  • Dutch Town board


Infinity Yu Jing
Not really sure here, but there's a few

Elysians

  • Finish Valkyries with detailing and weathering
  • Finish Vulture Base
  • Avenger Strike Fighter
  • Tauros Venator
  • at least 2 Tauros
  • Re-base everything


Loganwing

  • 18 Terminators
  • 5 Drop Pods
  • 2 Dreadnaughts



  • Space Hulk Models
  • 3D Space Hulk Board



  • Descent Models


The list is huge and to be honest I'm not sure it's all achievable within 2016, but my goal is to avoid buying anymore stuff until I've cleared the list somewhat. I may even decide to cull some and sell some stuff on, but it depends how my mojo goes.

This doesn't even factor for the no doubt endless new systems the club will find and I get tempted to start - but I'll try to resist.

I'll go and cry a small amount now.

1 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Wow. blogomancy.

And a truely epic list of things to do. Bonne Chance mon amiee ! Keep posting, even if it's just so we can count your tears....